At Burnaby Family Life, we pride ourselves in our flexibility and responsiveness to the needs of the community. 40 different languages are spoken by our staff, allowing us the diversity needed to embrace all cultures, increasing understanding and breaking down barriers.
BFL envisions healthy, supportive, inclusive communities for families, individuals, and partner organizations.
BFL is an accredited agency, with highly trained, caring and trusted professionals who provide quality services and opportunities for families and individuals, in all their diversity, to enable them to reach their full potential.
• Cooperation: BFL believes that the results of working together are the greatest reward.
• Empowerment: BFL supports people in finding their own strengths.
• Integrity: BFL’s services are guided by and held accountable to high ethical standards, confidentiality, and honesty.
• Learning: BFL embraces and encourages lifelong personal and professional growth and development.
• Respect: BFL is a welcoming place where differences and similarities are shared and honoured.